Tuesday 13 October 2015

Emaze

Powered by emaze

The reason I have created this emaze is to state and look into my chosen genre, which is pop. I researched into its history and development, look at some of the key artists and current magazines. I have also chosen to look at fans of this genre, and what how I must consider their needs when creating my magazine. I have researched into the history and development to get an understanding of its origins and how it has developed over time, due to technology and evolution of the music itself. My reason for looking at artists of the genres is to establish how they made it into the industry and what makes them unique. I did this to get good ideas for the front covers- the feature labels and subtitles. Finding out what magazines are already out there helped me for two reasons. Firstly, I am now aware of the content, style and focus of a pop music magazine, and secondly I am aware of what shouldn't already be copied.

1 comment:

  1. Good work. This goes into your genre nicely. Make sure to stay true to some of the conventions mentioned in your created magazine.

    ReplyDelete