Tuesday 5 January 2016

Title and Slogan ideas



To plan out my ideas, I used the form of written mind maps. This is because they are visual and clear, and I particularly like had writing my work, because I find it easier to understand.
 To gain inspiration for my ideas, I had previously looked at other magazines, and the kinds of names they had used as well as slogans. Some music magazines had used onomatopoeic names, and some used music related names. To make my ideas broad and detailed, I came up with a few names for each category. I was then able to look over the mind map, and see what category I wanted to use, and then decide which name suited my magazine best. For slogans I did the same- I used google web search to research current slogans, and without copying them, I came up with similar ones. I could see that music magazines also have patterns and trends, so I came up with categories for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment