Sunday 20 March 2016

Evaluation Question 6


Powered by emaze
This question looked at my technological skills which I have learnt and applied throughout the process. The question was not easy for me, because I am a big consumer of technology anyway, which means I already knew a lot of the skills I put in practice when making my magazine. I think this is because I am young, and young people are the biggest consumers of technology today- they are constantly aware of technological advances, which is partially because of the impact social media has on day to day life. I had used Photoshop before while doing a similar task, but this time I used it in more depth and learnt how to use specific functions such as the magic wand tool. However, using a mac was something I had done many times before, so I cannot say that my skills have massively improved with this. Because I am not familiar with complex photography, using a proper camera and learning about lighting was of great interest to me. I learnt the effect shadows and different lighting has on pictures, and how a camera has different settings and adjustments.

No comments:

Post a Comment